Being a parent is pretty much the toughest job there is — and there’s no such thing as paid vacation for moms and dads. weeSpring wants to make traveling with little ones a little easier, so they are giving away all the essentials you’ll need to hit the road with your family, plus a gorgeous (and kid-friendly!) vacation home to stay in. Because you deserve a break. Enter at wee.co/win
Contest runs through October 6th.
The prizes include:
– $1,000 Kid & Coe voucher
– $250 to eat out in style
– Orbit travel system
– Ergo carrier
– Quinny Yezz lightweight stroller
– Lotus travel crib (and bassinet converter)
– Crane travel humidifier and night lights
– (and of course!) a Birdling bag
See my fabulous Dark Olive Birdling bag bag below:
In honor of Child Passenger Safety Week we are giving away a safe and stylish Nuna PIPA car seat.
Check out the video below to see some of the fabulous features of the Nuna PIPA:
- attention to detail and sleek styling combine to create a coveted smart look
- makes baby’s first outing a secure one, with its included base’s green-for-go safety indicators, steel enforced stability leg, true lock™ installation system, and a swift and simple 5 second install
- its revolutionary dream drape™ provides extra protection from the elements
- the dream drape attaches with hidden magnets and tucks neatly away in its secret compartment
- made with plush, cushy, better for baby certified Oeko-Tex® fabric
- sleek fabric and mesh combine to create a shield against pesky sleep disrupting elements
- works with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi® adapters, transforming into a travel system with over 20 strollers
- 5 point harness keeps little ones in place and out of harm’s way
- side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- ultra lightweight (just 7.7 lbs!) but heavy duty shell made out of super resilient, top of the line plastics
- infant insert keeps baby uber-comfy
- sleek and savvy fabric keep tiny ones cool in hot temperatures and toasty in cold weather terrain
- the canopy’s mesh window provides both air flow for baby and a bird’s eye view for you
- the integrated, removable, full-coverage 2-position canopy with eyeshade protects little peepers
- the lightweight aluminum handle bar is ergonomically designed so that you can tote with ease
- installs rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA’s base
- perfect for city living and taxis, as it can be installed with a vehicle’s seat belt-no base needed
- aircraft certified to travel everywhere and beyond with baby
- recommended use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- product dimensions: h 18.1 x w 17.4 x d 26.1 in
- product weight: 7.7 lbs, with base 21.7 lbs*
- *weight does not include canopy or insert
** Contest will be open until Midnight Saturday, September 20th, 2014. Contest is open to US & Canadian residents only. The winner will be announced on the following day. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter/IG within 4 days to see if you won. If you do not respond/claim prize within 4 days you forfeit your chance to win.
Any summer travel plans? Travel with babies & toddlers can be super overwhelming, right!? In addition to bottles, diapers, formula/baby food, teething toys, etc we have to think about all the of the baby gear! Whether you are flying or driving to your final destination, all babies need somewhere to sleep/nap/play!…
Enter the 4moms breeze
Check out the video below. You will surely become a 4moms believer!
Want to win a 4moms Breeze? Just enter once or all of the ways below!
** Contest will be open until Midnight June 22nd, 2014. Contest is open to US & Canadian residents only. The winner will be announced on the following day. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter/IG within 4 days to see if you won. If you do not respond/claim prize within 4 days you forfeit your chance to win.
P.S. 4moms has daily giveaways on their Facebook Page!. YES!!!
Happy MOTHER’S DAY!!!
Did you catch Ellen’s Mother’s Day Show on Friday? She gifted all kinds of fabulous baby products to the mothers to be in the audience. You can watch the fun in the clip below. One of the MOST amazing products she gave to audience members is the brand new Quinny Buzz Xtra Stroller.
The Quinny Buzz Xtra is geared towards urban and outdoor terrains, while still allowing parents to maintain style. The stroller retails for $595 and is available in four sleek colors. Features include:
· New air filled, all-terrain tires
· An extra-large canopy to protect little ones from the sun and rain
· Extra padding to provide comfort during those all-day adventures
· New larger shopping basket provides more storage for on the go essentials
· Not to worry, the Buzz Xtra is still equipped with its most loved features including automatic unfold, forward and rear-facing seat, and adjustable parent handle
So, want to win one? …
* Contest will be open until Midnight May 18th, 2014. Contest is open to US residents only. The winner will be announced on the following day. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter/IG within 4 days to see if you won.
There is a HUGE giveaway (& by HUGE, I mean over $10,000 worth of goodies HUGE)… Go check out the 100+ things up for grabs in the “All Things We Love” giveaway. Visit TORISPELLING.COM to enter.
Hey ladies… we’ve joined up with a few of our favorite online shops to give away some of our FAVORITE things for baby. (1 Winner takes ALL!) Just head over to Instagram: @spearmintbaby
The rules are simple:
Follow all 4 shops, regram the image, & use hashtag #heybabygiveaway
p.s. if you are new to instagram contests & have questions just let me know.
FUN FUN FUN contest time! This week we’ve teamed up with the folks of Gymboree to give away (to one lucky reader) a $75 Gift Card!
Have you checked out Gymboree’s fall collection? My absolute FAVORITE clothing/accessories are from the Fox Collection! Just a few of them are featured in “my picks” above. How would you spend $75 at Gymboree?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* Contest will be open until 11:59 EST on Tuesday, October 1st 2013. Contest is open to US residents only. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, October 2nd. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
P.S. check out this cute Gymboree video about holding on to childhood. It kind of touched my heart this morning. I am so ready to put down my computer and just go play with my children…
If you’re like most working mothers, you try hard to keep your family on track and to manage everyone’s schedule. But it seems like no matter how hard you work at it, you can’t escape all those sudden and unexpected challenges, like a school closure, natural calamity, sick child, broken faucet or flat tire – all of which can cause a major headache for your to-do list!
Personally, I am constantly prioritizing between work and family. Because I juggle so many tasks and activities…
(cooking, cleaning, laundry, re-cleaning, & working some more) I always have the urge to find a trusted helping hand to help me out with every day chores. Enter choresmarket.com…
Chores Market is an online marketplace where you get your chores done by qualified, skilled people who you or your friends already know and at a fraction of the price! I don’t know about you, but I love getting recommendations from friends that I trust! Your chores are done quickly, easily and successfully – guaranteed and covered by a five-day warranty.
With Chores Market, I am happy and confident because:
1. I can hire someone that I am connected to
2. I can ask for a referral for the person I am planning to hire
3. I can pay them direct by credit card
4. Chores Market pays the helping hands directly to their bank account, so I know they are not illegal workers.
5. I don’t have to pay an extra agency fee, because I can pay the person who does the work directly
Now I have more time to spend with my family and friends and can relax that my to-do list will get done with the help of my helping hands at Chores Market.
Right now, Chores Market is offering our first 10 readers who sign-up and post a chore on Chores Market a $10 Amazon gift card. For a chance to win, visit Chores Market, sign-up and then post a chore – it’s that simple! Good luck!
Good Morning! This week we are giving away a The Shade Infant Car Seat Cover from Imagine Baby. Winner may choose between gray, black, red or pink.
The Shade by Imagine Baby is an award winning, patented product that protects baby when in an infant car seat from the outside elements such as sun, wind, rain, snow and bugs as well as unwanted touch. It also provides a shaded place for napping while on the go. Made from a Micropoly/ Lycra blend, the fabric is soft to the touch and has water wicking capabilities that cause it to dry quickly. The Shade provdes UPF 50+, protecting baby from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays and features Water Wicking Fabric that dries quickly. The Shade attaches to the hood of the infant car seat and does not obstruct the handle. Breathable material and design. Award Winning – Parent Tested Parent Approved (PTPA) Seal of Approval.
The Shade Infant Car Seat Cover Features:
UPF 50+ Sun Protection – protecting against UVA/UVB rays
Water Wicking Fabric that dries quickly
Breathable material and designAttaches to the hood of the car seat and does not obstruct the handle
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Monday, September 2nd 2013. Contest is open to US residents only. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 3rd. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
Have you entered yet? There is still time…
The 3rd Destination Nursery/Kid’s Room Make-over Giveaway will give 1 lucky winner a dream space exclusively designed by Serena and Lily!
A very special thanks to Serena and Lily for their wonderful generosity in donating all of these items for 1 LUCKY WINNER! You will have the choice between a nursery or kids’s space for a boy or a girl. Serena and Lily will be designing a one of a kind space for the winner using some fun “new”items from their “Fall 2013″ collection. Check out a few pieces from their new wall paper line!
Nautical Theme Boy…all items can be found at Serena and Lily except for #3 Zebra sheet, #4 Denim Wall paper, and #11 Variegated Stripe rug…they will be debuting soon in their new Fall 2013 collection.
1.Liberty Crib, 2. Cambridge Bed 3. Zebra Sheet (New for Fall ) and graham stripe bed skirt, 4. Denim Herringbone Wall Paper (New for Fall), 5. lamp, 6. Linen Stripe curtains, 7. side table, 8. Ahoy Art, 9. Hayes Glider, 10. Leather Pouf , 11. Variegated Stripe Rug (New for Fall), 12. Letter Pillow, 13. Pillow, 14. Throw, 15. Serena and Lily paint, 16. Liberty changing table, 17. basket storage.
Sweet Stripes: Girl…Loving the color palette for a sweet nursery or kid’s space! All items can be found online at Serena and Lily except for #3 zebra sheet, #5 pink stripe wall paper, #8 aqua french tassel curtains and #10 pin stripe rug, they will be available soon with their new “fall 2013 collection.”
1.Liberty Crib, 2. Cassia Rhattan twin bed 3. Zebra Sheet (New for Fall ) and candy stripe bed skirt, 4. Letter Pillow, 5. Pink Stripe Wallpaper (New for Fall), 6. Today is the Day Art, 7. Hayes Glider, 8. French tassel curtains (aqua color New For Fall), 9. Origami lighting, 10. Pin Stripe Rug (New for Fall), 11. white leather pouf, 12. scallop pillow, 13. Side table, 14. Throw, 15 Liberty changing table, 16. basket storage.
Special Delivery: Mama and Child additional prize package! Talk about a chic mama and her baby or child! You could also win all of this! 1. Leanne Barlow great lengths maxi skirt, 2. Von Bon Apparel 1 complete set for baby, 3. Faas Design (2 pairs) patterned moccs and boots, 4. Little Bow and Arrow Leggings for a baby or child, 5. Make Pie custom made jewelry 2 custom items.
>>>Please read all of the details carefully below and honestly complete each item…we will double check the entries. To increase your chances for winning be sure to check out all of the other blogs and follow them via instagram for special updates.
1. First watch our behind the scenes video …to see exactly what may go into creating your dream nursery/kids space!
2. Please leave a comment sharing your favorite Serena and Lily product and if you win will it be for a girl or boy…nursery or kid’s space!
3. You must complete all items listed below in Rafflecopter …all entries will be verified so please be honest in completing all of the items. When Pinning the 3 images …Please Pin them to a baby or kid’s type board...There are a couple items you can share and do daily to increase your point score and chance for winning! Once you are complete now be sure to visit the other fantastic blog while dreaming about how much you are going to love your new dream nursery/kids room make over! Watch Instagram for more ways to increase your chances for winning.
4. On August 26th we will randomly pick 5 semi-finalists…these 5 people will then be asked to submit a quick 30 second video clip sharing their story…this will Go LIVE to our Voting On August 28th. Then for 3 days, the public will have the chance to vote on their favorite video, you will have the chance to help us pick the final winner! Best of luck! Winner Announced by September 3rd!
5. The only RESTRICTIONS to enter…you must be at least 21 years old and either 6+ months pregnant or already have children…we are offering a kid’s room space for a child of any age. Anyone can enter that fits this criteria. Open to US and CANADA residents only.
6. You may not enter to win these items with the intent of donating some or part to someone else. This is meant solely for the winner. Thank you!
**This is a nursery/make over with design help…you will be expected to paint,prep, and assemble the space with items received in the prize package within a specified period of time… We will require before and after video footage from which we will create a mini video to share with destination nursery readers.
7. You may NOT use more than one valid email address to stack your entries…doing so will disqualify you from being a semi-finalist.
****Mom’s Best would like to bring a design team to your area as we make over your nursery/ kids space. You could be a part of our mini-web “Reality” series…as we travel to the next 3-5 winner’s location! Watch for our campaign launching soon…raising the necessary funds to travel to each winners location…starting with our current winner Kailee Fitch from St. Louis! Will you be our next destination?
****All items will be donated to 1 lucky winner! This is a sponsored giveaway, we did not receive any cash compensation…but in some cases product samples were given to allow us to share our honest opinion. Thank you!
Svan recently introduced the multi-award winning chair harness, the Totseat®. Made of fabric, this portable, washable and easy-to-use seat is designed to safely anchor a little one in an adult chair in the absence of a high chair. The Totseat weighs mere ounces and easily folds to fit in a diaper bag, purse or tote. (pretty brilliant, huh?)
To celebrate this new addition to the Svan family Svan is hosting a Babies Who Lunch Sweepstakes along with NurturMe, MAM and Kushies. Lots of fun prizes and there will be multiple winners! To enter visit SvanBaby on Facebook!
Blankets are made from 100% soft organic cotton fabric, printed with non-toxic water based dyes, and made in the USA. Only the best for baby! Perfect for photo props, nursery decor, stroller blanket, nursing cover and more. This is sure to be a family keepsake for years to come. & perfectly sized at 30″ x 34″!
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Thursday, July 31st 2013. Contest is open WORLDWIDE. The winner will be announced on Friday, August 1st. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
Any Carter’s shoppers out there?
Since I’m a sponsored blog partner with Carter’s, today I get to share the news about Carter’s new “Wear Now” styles. The “Wear Now” styles come in all sizes from baby clothes to ones for big kids. They offer stylish layers that make outfitting easy and hassle-free. All styles can be found in-store & online, making it easy to get your children into the cutest styles for summer & back to school. In celebration of all of these cute new styles, Carter’s is giving away a $50 Gift Card to 1 Spearmintbaby.com reader!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Thursday, July 25th, 2013. Contest is open to US & Canadian residents only. The winner will be announced on Friday, July 26th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
A few more details about some of the new Carter’s collections…
For girls Carter’s has new dresses in bright, beautiful COLORS for summer. There are lots of fun patterns like birds, elephants, & horses- perfect for your upcoming photo shoot! From fancy to functional, you’ll find dresses that suit your little girl’s style. And be sure to check out the Sweet Mint Collection. It features colors of soft mint, white and gray. Your little girl will look oh-so cute in the striped leggings and cardigans with ruffles.
For baby boys check out the Little Camper Collection. The collection features touches of blue, green and gray. The Retro Sneaker Pre-Walkers are super adorable and will keep him feeling comfortable before learning to walk. For toddler boys check out the Sea Explorer collection. It is a nautical themed collection in black and white, featuring slogans like “Dude” & “Seriously Handsome.”
Below you can check out a few of my favorite kids clothes for summer/back to school plus Harper in some of her Carter’s outfits!
Carter’s partnered with bloggers such as me to help promote Wear Now Styles. As part of the program, I received product or gift cards. Carter’s believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words, and therefore did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the products I used. Carter’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations. The winner of any giveaway in this program will be randomly chosen and gift card fulfillment will be handled by a third party.
Happy Wednesday morning! Today we’ve teamed up the folks over at Boba to give away one of their blue or black Boba Air Carriers.
The Boba Air Carrier is a lightweight carrier perfect for parents and travelers on the go as it zips away in a small pouch making storing easy and convenient. The carrier only weighs 0.7 pounds and when you are done, just fold, zip and stash!
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Tuesday, July 23rd, 2013. Contest is open to US residents only. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, July 24th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
Hope you all had a great Father’s Day Weekend. This morning we have a really fun contest… for Mamas! NOVICA is offering 1 lucky reader a $50 Gift Card!
NOVICA is one of the leading fair trade artisan websites. They work with National Geographic to give talented artisans around the world a place to express their artistic talents and provide access to the world market. Their are thousands of top fair trade corporate gifts, accessories, jewelry and home decor items for sale!
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Sunday, June 23rd, 2013. The winner will be announced on Monday, June 24th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
Good Morning! Hope you’ve been joining in the giveaway fun this past month. This week we have another AMAZING prize to give away. We’ve teamed up with the folks over at VTech to give away one of their VTech Safe&Sound Video Baby Monitors!
- Six level sound indicator.
- Vibrating Sound Alert – Enjoy some added peace by being silently alerted when there is sound in the baby’s room.
- Temperature Sensor – Parent Unit displays baby’s room temperature. Be assured the conditions are ideal for restful sleep.
- Talk-Back Intercom System – Remotely communicate with your baby from the parent unit to the baby unit. Soothe your baby from another room or even from outdoors.
- Polyphonic Lullabies – Play 5 different lullabies on the camera.
- Camera Battery Compartment – Add four AA batteries (not included) to the camera for up to 4.5 hours of video streaming.
- Zoom the camera from the parent unit.
- Night Viewing – 8 infrared LEDs automatically sense the lighting condition providing full video viewing in dark rooms.
- Split screen capability – System supports up to four cameras to be viewed from one Parent Unit. Viewing modes include Single View and Quad View Split Screen
- High Resolution 2.8″ Color LCD – Easily view your baby (or babies) from the 320×240 full color display.
- Full Motion Video – Up to 22 frames per second of full color, dynamic frame rate video provides excellent viewing of all the action in the baby’s room.
- Rechargeable battery with low battery alert in parent unit.
- Wall Mount Bracket – Safely view your baby from a fixed location. Bracket includes a cord management system for storing excess power cord. Swivel, tilt and zoom the camera for the ideal view.
- Adjustable camera angle.
- Extended Range – Up to 1,000 feet of range allows you to feel safe and connected to your child while you go about your day.
- Digital Transmission – This 2.4GHz Frequency Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum system digitally transmits both the audio and video signals. No annoying white noise sound. You only hear the sounds coming from your baby. All transmissions are encrypted for your privacy and security.
- Expandable to 4 Cameras – For families with more than one child to monitor, this system can expand to four total cameras. Extra cameras (VM301) sold separately. Know what is happening in all of the important rooms in your home.
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Tuesday, June 18th, 2013. Contest is open to US & Canadian Residents only. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, June 19th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram within 4 days to see if you won.
Today I wanted to share some Flat Panel TV facts sent to me by the folks at SANUS. SANUS encourages you to join their efforts and advocate mounting of flat panel TV’s in your homes. They are also offering one Spearmint Baby reader a flat panel SANUS TV Tilting Mount. The winner can pick a mount that fits their respective TV.
Most parents are unaware of the safety risks that flat panel TVs pose for kids. Due to increasing size and new ultra thin designs, today’s flat panel TVs can easily tip over when bumped or pulled, toppling off of furniture and causing injury or even death.
Bringing this risk to the forefront, SANUS, the leading designer and manufacturer of flat panel TV wall mounts, has partnered with Safe Kids Worldwide. By educating consumers on the risk of unsecured flat panel TV’s, SANUS and Safe Kids Worldwide offer safe solutions for families across the nation by reducing TV tip-over related injuries and fatalities.
A 2011 US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) report on flat panel TV safety revealed:
· A child is killed every three weeks from an unsecured TV
· Every 45 minutes a child visits an emergency room due to a TV tip-over related injury
· Between 2000 and 2011, 215 fatalities have resulted from TV tip-over
· An estimated 17,000 people each year, the majority of which are children, are treated for injuries from TV tip-overs
· Reported cases have increased almost 25% from 2006 to 2010, and over the last 10 years, injuries have increased by 31%
SANUS TV Mounting Tips:
· Easy 1, 2, 3 installation with a wall template to ensure even placement
· Online video walkthrough of simple installation available at any time
· No additional tools necessary – all required installation hardware is included in package
· Live customer support available 6 days a week
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Thursday, June 13th, 2013. Contest is open to US Residents only. The winner will be announced on Friday, June 14th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram within 4 days to see if you won.
This Monday we’ve teamed up with Olli & Lime to give away one of their 3 piece bedding sets or if you prefer you can pick a $195 Gift Card** to their online store!
Not familiar with Olli & Lime? The brand was founded in England in 2008. They create clean, contemporary designs aimed at modern-minded parents, who want a children’s room that reflects their own style & most importantly a room that they enjoy spending time in.
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Monday, June 10th, 2013. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, June 11th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram within 4 days to see if you won.
**$195 Gift Card Value excludes wall graphics & soft toys
Good morning! We’ve teamed up with Motorola this week to give away one of their brand new Blink1 Wi-Fi Baby Cameras!
Motorola’s newest baby monitor now connects to your tablet or smartphone, allowing you peace of mind wherever you are. Features include:
• Wi-Fi® Video Camera
• Live Video/Audio with Compatible Smartphones, Tablets, and
• Polyphonic Lullabies
• Connects up to Four Cameras
• Remote Pan, Tilt, Zoom
• Two-Way Communications
• Video Recording
• MJPEG Video Compression
• Image Snapshot
• Infrared Night Vision
• Room Temperature Monitoring
• Retail: $249.00
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Tuesday, June 4th, 2013. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, June 5th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram within 4 days to see if you won.
As a parent, you document every milestone of your child’s life, but why aren’t more moms present in these photographed memories? This question was recently raised in a highly debated Huffington Post article and has grown into a national discussion. Sprout, the 24-hour preschool channel parents and kids share together, is out to change that with the “Mom Is Here” project, which launched on Mother’s Day.
The purpose is to galvanize a movement of moms getting “back in the picture” for these special family moments. I’m totally inspired and motivated to get back in the picture! Aren’t you?
Be sure to hashtag your Instagram photos with #MomIsHere & post by May 31st. Selected photos will appear on an electronic billboard in Times Square. & Ten lucky winners will be featured on Sprout and will receive a #MomIsHere prize package. FUN!
p.s. find me @thespearmintblogs
Contest time! We are teaming up with Munchkin this week to give away 2 Arm & Hammer Diaper Pails by Munchkin!
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Monday, May 20th, 2013. Contest is open to US & Canadian residents only. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, May 21st. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won. GOOD LUCK!
In addition, Munchkin is currently searching for the Best ‘Stinky’ Face to celebrate the Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail:
From now until June 13, parents can visit the Munchkin Facebook page to share photos or videos of their child’s best ‘stinky’ face. There are more chances to win a Diaper Pail + the grand prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the best ‘stinky’ face.
To help select the grand prize winner, Munchkin has partnered with four guest judges. The guest judges will help to determine America’s Best Stinky Face, which will be crowned on June 20.
We are giving away 1 layette + 1 cap (of your choice) by Jaxxwear. Jaxxwear uses the finest cotton producers in the world to develop a washed 100% Peruvian pima cotton fabric that has a silky finish unlike any other fabrication typically used in infantswear. Their playwear is made in sizes 0 to 12 months & features modern body styles, including footie playsuits with patches and ruffle butts, hoodie rompers and skirted onesies.
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Thursday, May 16th, 2013. Contest is open to US only. The winner will be announced on Friday, May 17th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
Petite Lemon is giving away a $75 Gift Card to one lucky Spearmint Baby reader. At Petite Lemon you’ll find all kinds of personalized & COLORFUL goods: personalized growth charts, décor, personalized & birthday tshirts for children, & great gift ideas. What will you choose if you win?
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Wednesday, May 8th, 2013. Contest is open to US & Canadian residents only. The winner will be announced on Thursday, May 9th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
Good Morning! In honor of Earth Day (on April 22nd), we’ve teamed up with Burt’s Bees Baby to give away a gift basket to one lucky reader! In case you are not familiar with Burt’s Bees Baby, they sell fabulous baby clothing & accessories. You will LOVE snuggling your baby in their super soft organic cotton line!
The basket will include:
- Love Our Planet Bodysuit
- “Eco-Bee” Bodysuit
- knot top hat (sky or blossom)
- blanket (sky or blossom)
- footie pant (sky or blossom)
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Monday, April 22th, 2013. Contest is open to US residents only. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, April 23rd. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
In addition, one lucky Spearmint Baby reader will win a $75 gift card to freshen up their kids’ wardrobe! Just enter below and we’ll pick a winner next week!
* Contest will be open until 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, April 17th, 2013. Contest is open to US residents only. The winner will be announced on Thursday, April 18th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
Happy spring morning…it is contest time! This time we’ve teamed up with the folks over at Clevamama to give away 5 of their most popular products:
- Splash & Wrap Hooded Towel (Clevamama’s signature product)
- Pacifier Tree
- ClevaScoop Infant Formula Scoop
- Baby Formula Mixer
1. The ClevaFeed™ is the safest most hygienic way to introduce your child to solids including fruit and vegetables without the risk of choking. Easy to use – simply snap open the top of the feeder and place food in the teat.
2. The Splash and Wrap Hooded Towel is designed to fasten around your neck like an apron to give you two free hands to lift your baby safely out of the bath. This extra-large towel is made from 100% cotton and is perfect for drying in between little fingers and toes.
3. The Clevamama™ Baby Formula Mixer is designed to blend powdered formula milk into a smooth consistency. It eliminates the need to wait for the contents to cool in order to shake the bottle. No fuss, no mess.
4. The ClevaScoop Infant Formula Scoop is all it takes to prepare your baby’s bottle correctly every time. The patented BPA free ClevaScoop™ was developed in collaboration with the world’s leading infant formula research lab and is proven to be more accurate when tested against all other formula scoops. Using ClevaScoop™ is easy, just set the scoop to the size feed you are making and make your bottle with confidence.
5. The Pacifier Tree™ is compact, fast and a simple way to sterilise and store Pacifiers. Using the speed and convenience of your microwave, it is now possible to sterilise up to 6 pacifiers in just 60 seconds. It’s also a convenient home which means less lost Pacifiers! Includes 2 FREE silicone orthodontic Pacifiers.
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Monday, April 15th, 2013. Contest is open to US & Canadian residents only. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, April 16th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
Happy Friday! Feeling lucky? Because we have a great product to give away to one luck winner next week! Anyone expecting? Or have a baby/toddler? If you answered YES, then you most likely NEED a LaLaLounger.
The LaLaLounger is a unique children’s floor cushion designed to allow parents hands free time while providing baby with a soft, cozy environment right next to them. The LaLalounger is one of those revolutions that your best friend and sister will say “I wish I had a LaLaLounger when my child was born!”
The LaLaLounger is:
A soft place for infants to rest while you do your chores.
A safe place for babies to practice sitting up and to play with toys.
A personal space for toddlers to play, read or nap.
A comfortable cushion for older children to rest, read, or watch TV.
The LaLaLounger comes a variety of fabrics. You can also buy multiple slipcovers which you can easily switch out and wash. Do you have a FAVORITE fabric? My favorite thing about the LaLaLounger is that you can send them your own fabric and they can make you a CUSTOM LaLaLounger to match your nursery! Isn’t that awesome?
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Thursday, April 11th, 2013. Contest is open to US residents only. The winner will be announced on Friday, April 12th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back on Facebook/Twitter within 4 days to see if you won.
Good Morning Spearmint Baby readers! I’m working with Milk & Masuki for this fabulous giveaway. One of you will be chosen (next week!) to win a Deluxe Organic Cotton Blanket. Trust me, they are absolutely gorgeous and so soft! You will not be able to stop taking photographs of your baby wrapped in his/her beautiful Milk & Masuki Blanket.
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Monday, April 8th, 2013. Contest is open to WORLDWIDE! The winner will be announced on Tuesday, April 9th. We will send an email to the winner but please also check back within 4 days to see if you won.
In this contest you have a chance to win a $50 Gift Card from Tumblewalla.
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Thursday, February 28th, 2013. Contest is open to US & Canadian Residents only. The winner will be announced on Friday, March 1st. Please leave an email address or check back within 4 days to see if you won.
P.S. Use the code spearmint20 for 20% off + free shipping!
In this contest you have a chance to win the NEW Lansinoh® Affinity Pro™ Double Electric Breast Pump.
This revolutionary new compact, light weight pump is the most advanced breast pump ever created for moms and the first breast pump to offer moms three pumping levels, helping them maximize milk flow, increase comfort and enhance overall breastfeeding success. The Affinity Pro brings the effectiveness of a premium pump to more moms with an affordable suggested retail price of $129.99.
- Three customizable pumping styles allow you to maximize milk production and comfort
- Adjustable cycle and suction allows for ultimate customization and comfort
- Hygienically designed to guarantee that no milk backs up in tubing
- LCD screen with timer helps you keep track of time
- Compact, lightweight base is portable
- Includes carry tote for on-the-go convenience
- Compatible with any hands-free bra for multi-tasking
- ComfortFit™ Flanges ensure a comfortable, proper fit
- Bottle holders prevent spills and protect precious milk
- Large flanges and other accessories available through lansinohstore.com
- BPA free
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Monday, February 11th, 2013. Contest is open to US & Canadian Residents only. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, February 12th. Please leave an email address or check back within 4 days to see if you won.
Kids 3-in-1 Snow Jacket
A great triple value: like getting three versatile jackets in one! It’s a cozy fleece jacket (great for fall), it’s a water-repellent parka (perfect for spring), or zip them together, and it’s the ultimate kids’ ski jacket (to keep kids warm all winter long!). Sleek and non-bulky, so kids can really romp! Hard to outgrow: the sleeves feature no-sew, quick-release seams that add 1½” in length when it’s needed. Our kids’ snow jacket also features a long, extra-coverage back, fitted, peel-away hood, and gusseted wrists for great fit.
Kids Snow Pants/Snow Bibs with Adjustable Hem
Rugged, reinforced, water-repellent…you’ll get so much use out of our kids’ snow pants! Especially since you can snip the hem stitch to release an extra TWO inches of length. Converts instantly from snow bibs to snow pants; just zip off the bib. Toasty but not bulky, thanks to our triple-layer warmth technology. Designed for easy dressing, with stay-put stirrups, silky lined legs, and an elastic-back waist.
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Sunday, February 3rd, 2013. Contest is open to US RESIDENTS only. The winners will be announced on Monday, Feb 4th. Please leave an email address or check back within 4 days to see if you won.
For this giveaway you have a chance to win a Le Sac Igloo by 7 A.M. Enfant. Winner can choose between grape, beige, red, army, & cafe colors.
Le Sac igloo® is available in three sizes. Featuring five-point harness openings, it can be easily adapted to both strollers and car-seats. The hood zips down and can lay flat on the stroller or car-seat. The water-repellent shell protects children from snow, rain, and wind; Premium fiber insulation and a soft cotton lining provide ultimate comfort to even the youngest users. For warmer temperatures, when removing the snapped fleece blanket your igloo will be entirely lined with cotton. Made of the best outerwear materials and crafted with 7 A.M.® Enfant’s attention to quality and high-style, Le Sac igloo® has become a favorite of parents around the world.
The unique 7 A.M.® signature front cover can be detached and used as a blanket by itself in warmer weather. Without having to remove the child, parents can slip the elasticized pouch over a car-seat or stroller in a matter of seconds.
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Monday, January 21st, 2013. Contest is open to US & Canadian Residents only. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, January 22nd. Please leave an email address or check back within 4 days to see if you won.
For this giveaway you have a chance to win the Lotus Everywhere Crib by Guava Family.
The Lotus Everywhere Crib is so easy to use and easy to take with you, you will want to use it everywhere…Use the Lotus at home, at a friends house for dinner, or even in the airport terminal (it fits as a carry-on). The Lotus is more than a travel crib. It’s an Everywhere Crib.
The Lotus features a fantastic side door. Soothe your baby to sleep while you lie in the Lotus next to them with your legs sticking out the door. Once they’re asleep, you can sneak out, zip the door closed, and watch as they dream peacefully. If you’ve had a C-Section and leaning over a crib rail to pick up your child is difficult, now you can simply kneel down and place them in the side. Need to nurse? lie next to them and nurse without having to move and completely wake them.
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Monday, January 21st, 2013. Contest is open to US RESIDENTS only. The winner will be announced on Tuessday, January 22nd. Please leave an email address or check back within 4 days to see if you won.
Backseat Entertainment Organizer
*Features 14 pockets and pouches, including 3 large cup holders, plus elasticized holding straps for wet wipes or tissues.
*Car organizer straps around your headrest and anchors to the bottom of the seat, preventing it from shifting during travel.
*Made of tough, 600D polyester with a PVC backing. Spot clean and air dry.
*Measures 15″W x 21″H x 4″D, a full 3″ wider and 1″ deeper than before.
Deluxe Snack & Play Kids Travel Tray
*Travel tray is a car seat tray and stroller tray in one.
*No hard pieces, sharp edges, or small parts. This travel tray passed all impact and safety tests conducted at a federally-recognized testing facility.
*Unlike lap desks, it’s anchored in place by a strap which wraps around your child’s waist.
*Foam tray has a nylon cover. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
*Measures 16″W x 14″D, with a 2″H rim and 39″L adjustable strap. Large mesh storage pockets measure 9″W x 8½”H; drink holder pockets measure 5″W x 6″H
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Wednesday, December 26th, 2012. Contest is open to US RESIDENTS only. The winners will be announced on Thursday, December 27th. Please leave an email address or check back within 4 days to see if you won.
If you entered this giveaway last week thanks so much for patiently waiting…
Here are the 10 WINNERS! If you are on this list please email Shari @ email@example.com with your shipping address and color choice: Aqua, Kiwi, or White. You have 5 days to claim your prize. If you do not, another entrant will be chosen.
1. Kelly Rae
2. Hillary from http://www.lifewiththehux.blogspot.com/
3. Shannon from http://www.thescribblepadblog.com/
4. Kristin Miller
5. Nohemi Luna
6. Brooke T
7. Lindsey D
8. Christina Anne D
9. Miranda Welle
10. Natalie Shmigelsky
If you did not win, thanks so much for playing. & stay tuned, we have another fun contest coming tomorrow!
For this giveaway we’ve teamed up with Puj Baby, A Lovely Lark, The Little Style File, & Cupcake Mag to give away 40 Puj Snug Spout Covers. Each of the 4 bloggers involved will choose 10 winners, which means there will be 40 winners total!!
The Puj Snug is an elephant shaped, ultra-soft spout cover which provides the ultimate in protection for children during bath time. The soft material flexes to fit a variety of faucets. It’s also non-absorbent…that means no mildew! Made from recycled materials. Color Choices: Aqua, Kiwi, & White.
1. “Like” Puj Baby on Facebook and post a comment on this blog.
2. Follow @Pujbaby on Twitter & post a comment on this blog
3. Tweet about this contest & link to it on Twitter &/or Facebook & post a comment on this blog!
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Tuesday, December 18th, 2012. Contest is open to US RESIDENTS only. The winners will be announced on Wednesday, December 19th. Please leave an email address or check back within 4 days to see if you won.
Remember the The Organic Bloom Frame contest we hosted back in October? Our winner was entered into a Grand Prize drawing & she WON! She will enjoy a FABULOUS photography session with Mandy Johnson. Mandy has built an impressive portfolio and has photographed a number of celebrity clients. Not only does the Grand Prize winner receive a full professional photography session, but NAPCP is even flying Mandy to the winner’s hometown so that the session can take place in the comfort of their own home! The entire prize is valued at over $2000.
Congrats to the winner, AMBER!
Hi there! I’m Lauren from A Lovely Lark and I’m guest posting for Shari while she’s on her road trip. I thought it would be fun to share one of my gift guides here on Spearmint Baby with all of you today. I’ll be posting one or two gift guides each day up until Thanksgiving over on my blog, A Lovely Lark. Here’s an exclusive sneak peek of one that I’ll be posting later today for the babes:
11. Moover Baby Walker
12. Wooden Fox Teether
13. Meadow Flannel Stroller Blanket
Expecting a baby girl this winter?… In this Contest you have a chance to win a Pink JJ Cole® Bundle Me exclusive to Pottery Barn Kids. (valued at $59)
TO ENTER (up to 3 ways to win):
1. Post a comment saying hello!
2. Copy & paste this onto your http://bit.ly/Prg3nf Facebook page: Win a JJ Cole Bundle Me from Pottery Barn Kids & Spearmintbaby.com: http://bit.ly/Prg3nf
2. Copy & paste this onto your Twitter: Win a JJ Cole Bundle Me from Pottery Barn Kids & Spearmintbaby.com: http://bit.ly/Prg3nf
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Thursday, November 8th, 2012. Contest is open WORLDWIDE! The winner will be announced on Friday, November 9th. Please leave an email address or check back within 4 days to see if you won.
** No personalization available for this Bundle Me
Attention all readers… In this Contest you have a chance to win a frame from The Organic Bloom Frame (valued at about $200). The winner will also be entered to win a Grand Prize photography session (1 in 35 chance!) which is valued at over $2000. (**see below for more details)
The Organic Bloom Frames are sold exclusively to professional portrait photographers, & now you have the chance to win one of these unique works of art! Create and frame beautiful memories. & check out the NAPCP website to find a professional child photographer in your area.
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Wednesday, October 31st. Contest is open WORLDWIDE! The winner will be announced on Thursday, November 1st.
**The winner will be entered into NAPCP for a random Grand Prize drawing. One Grand Prize winner will receive a full professional photography session with Mandy Johnson. Mandy has built an impressive portfolio and has photographed for a number of celebrity clients. NAPCP will fly Mandy out to the winner’s hometown so that the photography session can take place in the comfort of their own home!
TOP TEN TIPS FOR TAKING PHOTOS OF YOUR CHILDREN
National Association of Professional Child Photographers Shares Insider Tips for Parents
ATLANTA (October 23, 2012) – Preparing a photo session with children can be a daunting and exhausting task. Most parents can barely get their children to stay put long enough to eat a full meal, yet alone pose for an entire photo shoot. Despite the challenge, the National Association of Professional Child Photographers (NAPCP) has a few tricks to help make an at-home photography session painless for everyone while still producing plenty of frame-worthy shots:
Get on their level: Lay or sit down on the floor to capture the perfect picture. Not only will you be able to see the world from their vantage point, but you’ll also have better perspective and angles when shooting.
Lighting is key: Most parents think that having great lighting can be replaced with a camera’s flash, but the flash can actually make children appear washed out. Instead, utilize indirect, natural lighting by shooting near a window in the house or under the shade of a tree.
Never stop shooting: For every good shot, there are typically about 8-10 bad ones, but that’s the beauty of having a digital camera! Change the setting to continuous shooting mode to capture lots of shots in the midst of action. Even most standard point-and-shoot cameras have some sort of “sport mode” that can accomplish this task.
Get to know your camera: Consult your camera’s manual or look up the settings online so that you can take full advantage of all of its different settings. Three key ones to experiment and get comfortable with are the aperture setting, the shutter speed and the ISO setting.
Consider black and white: Black and white photos are not only timeless and classic, but they can also easily cover up the redness and blotchiness on newborns and babies. Adjusting the black and white settings is usually easiest to do after the photo session in photoshop or picasa.
Make it fun for them: Kids love to play with their parents, so turn a photo session into play time! Play games, tell jokes and sing songs with them – pretty soon, they’ll forget that you’re taking pictures.
Get up close and personal: Get close or zoom in to capture all of the small details that make your child unique.
Pay attention to the background: Before you start shooting, make sure that any unwanted or distracting items, like a vacuum cleaner or piles of clothes, are out of the way and out of the shot.
Bring your camera everywhere: You never know when inspiration will strike. Camera phones make it easier to capture the everyday moments with your children – they can take decent pictures, but don’t always print well because of their low resolution.
Show off their personality: Standard portrait photos are parent favorites, but don’t hesitate to shoot pictures of them in their natural settings and behaviors. Their quirky and adorable habits today can usually create the best photos that you’ll treasure years later.
Attention all readers… In this Contest you have a chance to win a $40 Gift Card to I See Me Personalized Children’s Gifts. How fun to read a bedtime story with your own child as the main character!
We’ll be picking 2 winners. Each winner will receive a $40 Gift Card!
1. Post a comment about 1 of your favorite items from I See Me.
2. Share &/or tweet this contest and post a comment that you did so! Copy & paste this link into Twitter/Facebook posts: http://bit.ly/MDu6Tp
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Monday, June 25th. Contest is open WORLDWIDE!
* The winner will be randomly selected (from random.org) and announced on Tuesday, June 26th. All winners will now be announced only on Spearmint Baby FACEBOOK & Twitter! Please check there to see if you won, or leave your email address with comment so we can easily contact you. The winner will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 days to provide name and shipping address.
Attention all readers… In this Contest you have a chance to win a $100 Gift Card to Serena & Lily. There are sooo many pretty things that I LOVE in this store! What would you choose??
1. “Like” Serena & Lily on Facebook and post a comment about 1 of your favorite items in the store.
2. Share &/or tweet this contest and post a comment that you did so! Copy & paste this link into Twitter/Facebook posts: http://bit.ly/Lv9Q3C
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Sunday, June 10th. Contest winner must have a US mailing address.
* The winner will be randomly selected (from random.org) and announced on Monday, June 11th. All winners will now be announced only on Spearmint Baby FACEBOOK & Twitter! Please check there to see if you won, or leave your email address with comment so we can easily contact you. The winner will need to contact email@example.com within 4 days to provide name and shipping address.
Attention all readers… In this Contest you have a chance to win a $75 Gift Card to Shabby Apple. Update your spring wardrobe with a flirty new dress, shoes, handbag, or jewelry/accessories. Pregnant ladies, they also sell the most beautiful maternity dresses. Pick out something pretty for your baby shower!
Shabby Apple is offering 10% off all items for Spearmint Baby readers for the next 30 days (will start May 16th). Use this code @ checkout: “spearmintbaby10off”
2. Share &/or tweet this contest and post a comment that you did so!
* Contest will be open until Midnight EST on Sunday, May 20th. Contest winner must have a US mailing address.
* The winner will be randomly selected (from random.org) and announced on Monday, May 21st. All winners will now be announced only on Spearmint Baby FACEBOOK & Twitter! Please check there to see if you won, or leave your email address with comment so we can easily contact you. The winner will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 days to provide name and shipping address.
Attention all readers… In this contest you have a chance to win a 36″ x 53″ personalized chevron baby blanket from Zhush.com. $130 VALUE!
36″ x 53″ baby blanket available in 19 colors. Personalize in lowercase Arial font. Adorable chevron pattern!
Custom designed and handcrafted, this blanket is decorative, practical and makes the perfect gift for grandparents, parents with twins or multiple children, and infants.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Made from 100% acrylic, this blanket will never fade or shrink.
Ways to ENTER:
*Leave a comment for each entry:
1. Visit Zhush.com & post a comment about your favorite item in the store.
2. Follow thezhush.blogspot.com on GFC.
* Contest is open to US residents only. The winner will be randomly selected (from random.org) and announced Wednesday, May 9th. All winners will now be announced only on Spearmintbaby FACEBOOK & Twitter! Please check there to see if you won, or leave an email address in your comment so we can contact you. The winner will need to respond to email@example.com within 4 days to provide color choice & name/shipping address.
Attention all readers… In this contest you have a chance to win any 8X10 print from Henry James Paper Goods.
Henry James Paper Goods features personalized art prints for children, nursery art for your newborn, and illustrations for your home. All art prints are printed with super heavyweight and archival Velvet fine art paper and Ultrachrome inks to last a lifetime.
Ways to ENTER:
*Leave a comment for each entry:
1. Visit Henry James Paper Goods & post a comment about your favorite print.
2. Add Henry James Paper Goods as a favorite on Etsy.
3. Follow Henry James Paper Goods on Facebook.
* Contest is open WORLDWIDE. The winner will be randomly selected (from random.org) and announced Thursday, April 26th. All winners will now be announced only on Spearmintbaby FACEBOOK & Twitter! Please check there to see if you won, or leave an email address in your comment so we can contact you. The winner will need to respond to firstname.lastname@example.org within 4 days to provide name and shipping address.
Attention all readers… In this contest you have a chance to win a $70 Gift Certificate from evgieNev Studio.
Evgie and Ev are two gals with a passion and expertise in digital illustration and interior decoration.
With vinyl wall decals being the latest trend in home decor – easy to apply, easy to remove, & easy to tailor to specific walls or surfaces- they offer handmade vinyl stickers which can be custom ordered in any color or size.
Ways to ENTER:
*Leave a comment for each entry:
1. Visit Evgie.com & post a comment about your favorite design.
2. Follow Evgie on Facebook. (for news of special promotions, new product introductions and more)
3. Follow Evgie on Twitter.
4. Add EvgieNev as a favorite on Etsy.
* Contest is open WORLDWIDE. The winner will be randomly selected (from random.org) and announced Wednesday, April 10th. All winners will now be announced only on Spearmintbaby FACEBOOK & Twitter! Please check there to see if you won, or leave an email address in your comment so we can contact you. The winner will need to respond to email@example.com within 4 days to provide name and shipping address.
Here is a really fun opportunity to all of you expecting…
BrainStrong is currently holding a Baby’s First Photo Contest. Just submit your sonogram along with a brief description for a chance to win a $5,000 scholarship for your growing bundle of joy! The contest runs through April 9, so hurry up and ENTER!
On April 23rd, the judges will announce the three finalists, who will be put forth for public voting
between April 23rd and May 14th, with a final winner announced May 23rd.
For those of you that don’t know, BrainStrong offers vitamins for your growing family:
BrainStrong Prenatal is a complete multivitamin and DHA supplement that provides vital vitamins and minerals for growing babies. It contains 350mg of algae-sourced life’s DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid that is critical for expectant moms as it helps a baby’s brain, eyes and nervous system develop.
BrainStrong Toddler & BrainStrong Kids vitamins contain more DHA (the nutrient needed for healthy brain development) than any other over-the-counter toddler supplement or toddler vitamin!
P.S. here is Rexford’s 1st photo at 12.5 weeks.
Short Story: The sonogram lady asked me if I wanted to know the sex of the baby at that visit. I was shocked and said, HUH?, HOW? She told me she had a 90% accuracy rate (I had no idea what to think, but figured why not!)
She told me she was almost positive that I was having a BOY…and to come back & let her know after my 20 week ultrasound. FUNNY looking back on that experience. Anyway, my darling boy is coming up on his 2nd birthday. How time flies!
- 3 things
- Art Project
- Baby Bump photos
- Baby Gear
- Baby Making by Becky
- Baby Names
- Baby Shower
- belly pictures
- Birth Announcements
- Birth plan
- birth stories
- Birthday Parties
- Blog Awards
- blog directory
- blog hop
- blogging tips
- car organizer
- Diaper Bags
- DIY Projects
- Family Vacation
- Featured Baby
- Featured Baby Shower
- Featured Blog
- Featured Design
- Featured DIY
- Featured Nursery
- Featured Photographer
- Food and Drink
- For Your Little Artist
- For Your Wee Ones
- foreign language
- Friday Favorites
- Frugal Finds
- Holiday Gift Guide 2012
- holiday picks
- Inspired by Print
- Inspired By Wallpaper
- labor and delivery
- Mama Fashion
- Mama Gear
- Maternity Photographer
- Mood Board
- Mother's Day
- My Favorite Baby Things
- Newborn Photos
- One Print Three Rooms
- Photo of the Day
- photoshop graphics
- postpartum weight loss
- potty training tips
- pregnancy announcement
- Pregnancy Stuff
- preschool & education
- Pretend Play
- Print on my Bulletin Board
- Product Review
- question from a reader
- things for my son
- Toddlers Say Funny Things
- Valentine's Day
- Vintage Finds
- Wall Art
- Wall Decals
- your weekend
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
- September 2009
- August 2009
- July 2009
- June 2009
- May 2009
- April 2009
- March 2009
We'd love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org